Hear from the OPAN panel about the benefits of advance care planning and how it keeps you in control of your health care as you age. In partnership with Advance Care Planning Australia.
A live Q&A will follow. They will cover:
• The benefits of advance care planning.
• Resources and support services to help guide you.
• Resources for people with diverse needs including cultural, LGBTI and living with dementia.
• The advance care planning process and what it involves.
• Advance care planning and your aged care rights.
You'll hear from:
• Catherine Kelly – Community ambassador, Advance Care Planning Australia
• Kate Puls – Community ambassador, Advance Care Planning Australia and Member of OPAN’s National Older Persons Reference Group
• Craig Gear OAM - CEO, Older Persons Advocacy Network