3. While Care Forward has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material on this website (“Material”), it is subject to change and there may be inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
4. Care Forward reserves the right to change, and or remove any Material in or from the website without notice.
5. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free from viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. The Material on this website is intended only to provide general information. It is not intended to be comprehensive and nor should it be used in place of your own health professional’s advice. You should seek personal advice from your own health professional to diagnose, treat or prevent any health condition rather than relying on Material on this website.
7. There is a possibility that people from particular cultural and religious backgrounds may be offended by some of the medical information and graphics found on this or linked websites.
8. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website you do so at your own risk.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Care Forward
9.1. excludes all implied conditions and warranties;
9.2. is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with the use of this website; and
9.3. excludes liability howsoever arising for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data, suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
10. Without limiting the general disclaimer, Care Forward
10.1. makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any Material or as to its fitness for a particular purpose;
10.2. does not warrant that the Material or the material on any linked website does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
10.3. does not warrant that the functions contained in this website or third-party websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic Material in the website and other third-party website free of viruses or other harmful components.
10.4. will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
10.5. is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or any external site to which a link is provided.
Links to or from other Sites
13. For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other third party websites. Care Forward has no control over and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites.
14. No link to another website is to be construed as an endorsement by or recommendation of Care Forward in respect of any information, goods or services.
15. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
16. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all copyright or use it under licence or applicable law.
17. No Material in this website is to be used, copied, modified, transmitted, stored, published or distributed without the prior written consent of Care Forward.
19. We may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (including the IP address, domain name and browser time), the date and time of access and details of the information downloaded. If collected, this information will only be used for internal statistical purposes and to improve this website.
21. Those persons with access to Care Forward’ secure website (“Subscribers”) must not distribute their passwords or usernames to any other person, body or Corporation.
22. Subscribers may store in digital format in computer terminals, databases or other repositories, Material which is supplied in the normal course of their subscription.
23. Subscribers must take due care to protect the copyright of Materials and other intellectual property rights relating to the Materials and must protect any confidential information from unauthorized use, copying, publication or distribution.